NOTICE: CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER - THE SALE PRICE WILL REMAIN UNTIL WE HAVE INVENTORY, THEN THE PRICE WILL INCREASE TO THE MSRP $399. PRODUCT CAN BE ALLOCATED BY PURCHASING NOW BUT PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A MANUFACTURER BACKORDER. FAB9 WILL BE THE FIRST TO HAVE INVENTORY IN THE US MARKET.
After a years worth of chatter and testing, the Skunk2 Racing high performance intake manifold for the NA and NB Mazda Miata has arrived! The unique two-piece modular intake manifold has been designed to be a bolt-on replacement for the anemic OEM unit, incorporating a removable plenum lid that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of our optional plenum spacers. The Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno testing and has shown consistent torque and horsepower gains on HOT N/A builds and supercharged/turbocharged set-ups!
Staggered double mounting holes on the flange enable fitment on both 1994-1997 and 1999-2005 heads (including 2004-2005 Mazdaspeed).
• Modular 2-piece design with removable 1.8L plenum
• Tapered 10.00” long high-velocity runners with raised velocity stack entries
• Unique mounting flange fits NA & NB heads
• Generously cast runner walls for porting
• 68mm throttle body opening
• Eliminates obstructive VICS and VTCS butterflies on factory 1999-2000 and 2001-2005 manifolds
• Tapped with 1/8” NPT, 1/4” NPT and 10mm threads for accessories
• Includes throttle cable bracket
Excellent product - Just waiting to have it tuned.
check out the install video.