PCI ONE PIECE RACE MOUNTS
***NOTE There is no Version 2 of this mount, it has been revised and we ship the latest revision. There have been claims about a 1.75" setback and it's incorrect. This is the latest and the lowest mounting solution available.
Wondering how to mount that new race seat? Pro Car Innovations One Piece racing Seat Mounts takes the guessing game out of this install. Finding the correct seat brackets can be almost impossible where most end up with a self-fabricated mount. PCI has invested the research in order to create an ingeniously crafted safe design that has a large range of mounting locations to properly position your seat. Our One Piece Racing Seat Mounts are designed to bolt directly to the factory seat mount locations and simplify that new race seat install.
Why 1/8” steel vs. 3/16” steel?
It’s simple! Our mounts are cut and formed completely from one piece with no welding. With our design we can achieve the same strength if not more by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by bigger and heavier is better. 3/16” is more widely used for the simplicity of design and manufacturing and the ease of welding. Our mounts are designed to be h4er than the seat and the floor they’re bolted to.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- One piece no weld design
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Multi hole seat mounting options
- Black wrinkle powder coated
- Stainless steel laser cut bolt on logo plates
- CNC bent one piece no weld design allows for use of lighter 1/8” steel vs. heavy 3/16”
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Simple light weight design
- Hassle free easy installation
MSRP: $165 (Complete Seat Mount Kit)
89-05 Mazda MX-5 For Sparco Sprint V, Sprint (RIGHT) setback 1.6"
89-05 Mazda MX-5 For Sparco Sprint V, Sprint (LEFT) setback 1.6"
Great product fits good. Easy installation