PCI ADJUSTABLE MOUNTS
Wondering how to mount that new race seat? Pro Car Innovations Adjustable Seat Mounts takes the guessing game out of this install. Finding the correct seat brackets can be almost impossible where most end up with a self-fabricated mount. PCI has invested the research in order to create an ingeniously crafted safe design that’s easily adjustable to accommodate multiple applications. The PCI Racing Spec Seat Mount Has the largest range of adjustment and lowest possible seat fitment of our seat mount line.
Why 1/8” steel vs. 3/16” steel?
It’s simple! Our mounts are cut and formed completely from one piece. With our design we can achieve the same strength if not more by having bends and altering the shape to areas where increased strength and stiffness is required. So don’t be fooled by bigger and heavier is better. 3/16” is more widely used for the simplicity of design, manufacturing and the ease of welding. Our mounts are designed to be h4er than the seat and the floor they’re bolted to.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel
- One piece no weld design
- Multi way adjustability
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting locations
- Single tool adjustments with bottom locking hardware
- Zinc plated hardware
- Powder coated base and side mounts
- Stainless steel laser cut bolt on logo plates
- CNC bent one piece design allows for use of lighter 1/8” steel vs. heavy 3/16”
- Uniquely designed for each car for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting
- Hassle free easy installation
- Custom side mount options available
- 3mm carbon steel
- CNC laser cut, CNC bent
- Black wrinkle/silver powder coat
- Zinc plated grade 8 hardware
- 625”_320mm to 19.5”_495mm width adjustments for most applications.
- 6”_152mm range front to back adjustments
- +/- 10 degrees seat tilting
Mounts worked flawless, look great, work great what more could you ask for
Ordered this for my 91 miata and it was just like the directions said; bang out the front right section (trans tunnel) and fits right in.
I used it with a Sparco Evo.
I was looking for a reasonably priced miunting bracket that would allow for multiple seating positions and secure my seat firmly to the floor of the car. I am using a buddy club spec WIDE seat and most other manufacturers informed me that my base width was much to wide for their brackets! However, after sifting and searching what little information there is out there, it came down to this bracket or the Garage Star bracket. Coming in at relatively the same price point, I bought one of each. PCI for the drivers side and a used garage star bracket for the passenger side (those things hold their value!)
Overall, the PCI seat bracket is the way to go. With additional hardware for mounting the stock seatbelt receiver, this may be the most well rounded bracket in the miata market! The powder coat finish is phenomenal and the fitment is superb! Plus, the adjustments take no time at all and they are all tucked down under the seat where you can't see wear as you would with a side adjustment (hint, hint)
It took a good 3 hours to install; most of which was spent oogling over the craftsmanship. Couple those looks with the support from Fab9 and the customer service of PCI(Kazespec?) and you've got yourself one happy customer.