AEM’s EMS-4 Universal Standalone Programmable Engine Management System seems to be designed for the aftermarket Miata enthusiast. It's affordable, compact and from what we've found offers more features than 100% of the competition in it's price range. It really is the ideal standalone Engine Management System for modified Powersports and four-cylinder race car applications. The EMS-4 was created using AEM's powerful Series 2 hardware and includes all of its advanced features without the unneeded ancillary components.
- 4 Saturated Injector Drivers
- 4 Coil Triggers
- 8 General Purpose Inputs/Outputs
- Mag or Hall Cam and Crank Inputs
- O2 Input
- Knock Input
- 8 MB Internal Data Logger
- VSS Hall Input
- Can Data Stream
- USB Comm Port
- Compact (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"), weather/shock proof enclosure
- Utilizes AEMTuner Interface Software
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for Upgrades
- Context Sensitive Help Eases Tuning Process
- Maps can be Password Protected by the Tuner to Prevent Unauthorized Usage Sharing
- Data analysis using AEMdata software.
- Fab9Tuning Plug and Play Harness - Direct PNP harnesses are available for each of the NA and NB generations of Miata. Please see dropdown list.
- Universal Mini Harness - 30-2905-0 - AEM’s high-quality mini harness for the EMS-4 includes all necessary plugs and pins to properly wire your 4 Cylinder or smaller engine. AEM's EMS-4 mini harness includes Pins, USB Cable and EMS-4 Connector prewired for power, ground USB & CAN.
- Universal Master Wire Harness - 30-2905-96 - AEM’s high-quality, color-coded master wiring harness for the EMS-4 includes everything you need to properly wire your 4 Cylinder or smaller engine in one easy-to-follow configuration. We silk screen each individual wire function onto the body of the wire to ease the installation process and reduce any chance of misidentifying a wire during set-up. AEM’s EMS-4 96" flying lead with fuse and relay panel wiring harness includes built-in fuses and relays for fans, pumps, auxiliary power, and more.