With these advance DI engines it's incredibly curcial to keep your intake clean. The old DISI engines were haunted with low load, low RPM detonation that would cause rod failure and this was one of the leading causes. Ensure the intake system remains oil free with this air oil separator. Oil in the system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build up. This system utilizes four, 5 micron, coalescent filters, one on each inlet and outlet, baffling, and stainless mesh to ensure unprecedented air filtration of the crankcase air.
The units ship with an easy to use drain valve and are fully assembled and pressure tested before leaving.
NOTES: The install require the removal of the sound tube; if you have one.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6
- Mil-Spec O-Ring Bosses
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- CNC Laser Engraved
- (4) 5 micron coalecent filters for superior oil separation
- Baffles for further separation of oil particles
- Ultra-sonic cleaned stainless mesh as a 3rd media for separation
- All fittings needed for install
- All hoses needed for an OEM install
- All adapters needed for an OEM install
- Bracket needed for install
- All stainless hardware needed for install