Garrett GT2871R Turbo - In stock, available now!
Dual Ball Bearing GT2871R is great for small displacement engines up to 2.2L and has the ultimate spool up time compared to other units. This turbo has a flow capacity of about 400HP. The external packaging of this turbo is identical to that of the GT28RS and can be a nice stealthy upgrade to step up to 400HP of flow without much re-arrangement.
GT2871R turbo, is pre-assembled with the standard T25 flanged turbine housing, which is internally gated, and the 5 bolt GT28 style discharge. This housing selection INCLUDES an internal wastegate actuator with the turbo.
- Ball bearing
- Oil & Water-cooled bearing system
- Upgrade turbocharger for GT2554R (471171-3) and GT2560R (466541-1); turbine housing flanges are outline inter-changable
- T25 Internal-WG
- Great size for applications w/ packaging constraints
- Ideal for smaller displacement engines making up to 360 hp
- Turbine Housing option available
- -Wheel: 71mm w/ 56 trim
-Housing: .60 ar
-Wheel: 53.85mm w/ 76 trim
-Housing: .86 or .64 ar