Looking to replace those old NC seats with something that looks and feels incredible? Of course you are but that sounds like a cumbersome installation and a whole lot of your hard earned cash, right? Not anymore - we've put together a killer bundle that encompasses comfort, easy installation, reduces weight and clearly look incredible. Fitment has also been another huge hurdle on the Miata platforms, this setup includes all the bits to get you mounted up with minimal mechanical experience and basic tools required. They can be installed with or without sliders, we opted for the no slider installation to keep get us lower than the OEM seat placement. The slider option leaves you about the same as the factory seat.
We now run these BRAUM seats in our shop NC. The previous Pro 2000 seats were a great display of an FIA approved seat that we put to use in street and track conditions, but for a daily driven, non competition track use car, they weren't easy to get in and out of. Now the car is a joy to commute, road trip, take customers for rides and holds us in place on our local road course.
- Strong lightweight tubular frame construction
- Injection molded foam for shape that lasts
- Easy, quick reclining from a handle on each seat
- Dual locking sliders included (not required)
- 25lbs each
- Accommodates up to a 38" waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2x seats Left and Right
- 2x sets of dual locking sliders
- 2x PCI Partnered Custom Base Plates
- Installation Hardware
Note: There is a 15% restocking fee on all seat returns.