Mazda engineers have done an awesome job developing the NC platform. The team at Progress has completed a very well-received upgrade; a set of larger adjustable sway bars.
Add a pair of our more aggressive Progress Sway bars for less body roll and more driver confidence. When traction increases, so does body roll. This sway bar combination is a great addition with a 'grippy' UHP tire upgrade or a coilover suspension system.
The Progress NC Sway bars are larger diameter for more roll resistance and feature multiple-adjustment settings for fine-tuning the chassis balance. The new polyurethane bushings are firmer than the OEM rubber units, so the new bar responds faster to cornering inputs. The sway bars are complete with all necessary bushings and fasteners.
- FRONT 28.5 mm (hollow bar; 6.35mm side-wall)
- Adjustment Range: Front 3 holes
- Designed to be compatible with OEM end links
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray
- Precision CNC-bent alloy steel anti-sway bars
- Included reinforced sway bar mounts