- Get real performance, for both on track and off
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy's HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used, for increased strength, where applicable.
Excellent bang for your buck can be time consuming but worth it, also gives you a chance to get an in-depth look at your body, chassis an suspension components
Aside from all of the negative reviews about increased NVH and harsh bumps on the freeway, these bushings will outlast new OEM bushings and do the job right. Be prepared, however for the long and aggravating process of pressing the old bushings out. These bushings slide right in and fit perfectly between each of the control arm mounting points. As far as handling goes, they take the uncertinty of a rubber bushing and give you the confidence needed to take that next turn faster and improve the feel of bumps and curbs. Pair them with a quality coilover and sway bar and you'll be desperate for a better tire!
Installation note: As with any polyurethane bushing, they will, however, lower the ride height by a few mm because the stock rubber bushings twist and add a relative spring rate to the suspension whereas poly bushings do not.