This is NOT hard to utilize in your Miata, it's our personal favorite. The AiM MXG dash logger showcases the future of in-car logger systems! The full-color, high-contrast, extra-wide 7" TFT LCD display features fully customizable pages, allowing the user to choose from a vast library of page styles and define exactly which data to be shown. Moving through the pages is easy through the push button selectors on the side of the dash. 8 alarm LED's are also user configurable with custom colors, flashes and accompanying messages, as is the advanced multicolor shift light.
In the Miata application we've successfully used this with a factory OBD management system, our ME221 ECU's, AEM EMS4, AEM Infinity, MegaSquirt and older ECU's with aftermarket sensor acquisition.
Like many AIM systems, the MXG dash is limitlessly expandable using the built-in CAN bus. Easily integrate accessories such as a SmartyCam camera system, or Lambda controller. Configuration is easy through the included Race Studio 3 software from AiM, and the dash can easily be accessed through the integrated WiFi connection.
• 37-pin standard harness
• GPS05 Module
• USB Cable
• Software CD w/ Race Studio 3
• ECU Connection: Capable of acquiring data directly from the vehicle's ECU. Along with 8x stand alone analog and digital sensor inputs.
• Analog & Digital Inputs: 8 Analog inputs record up to 1000x per second each. 6 Digital inputs are also included.
• GPS Module: AiM's powerful GPS05 module is included in the kit for accurate lap-time and track position data
• Secondary CAN-line: CAN2 line manages data from additional modules, such as ABS, traction-control, etc.
• Internal Accelerometer & Gyro: Internal 3-Axial accelerometer and a gyroscope for crucial vehicle motion data.
• Math Channels: Configure the dash to immediately display Math Channel values, such as brake bias or a calculated gear.