Better Through Design, Made in Australia. The base material used by SuperPro is a polyurethane elastomer; a class of “Thermosetting” synthetic polymer that involves the reaction of various types of isocyanate resins with curing agents, to give an extremely durable material with the best features of rubber and plastic. Since the introduction of polyurethane into the aftermarket suspension industry in the early 80’s many have tried but few have succeeded in manufacturing accurate, durable parts consistently.
SuperPro polyurethane suspension bushes are not copies of the OE rubber components. They are specially developed from the ground-up to take advantage of this material’s unique properties. Polyurethane bushes by SuperPro are unique as they are the only polyurethane products fully backed Design-Engineered–Manufactured by a professional research and development program with many years of hands-on experience in the automotive suspension industry.
Australian manufactured Kit contains:
- Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Front Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Upper-Inner Bush Kit
- Front and Rear Sway Bar Link Bush Kit
- Rear Control Arm Lower-Inner Bush Kit
- Rear Control Arm Lower-Outer Bush Kit
- Rear Control Arm Upper-Inner and Outer Bush Kit