The EFR 6258 is the smallest turbocharger in the ultra-efficient EFR lineup. A great fit for the Mazda Miata looking to make some serious power while keeping the spool. The 62mm OD compressor has a 49.6mm inducer at 44lb/min max flow - supporting up to 440hp with very large map width for outstanding power potential even at high boost. The 6258 is the fastest spooling EFR turbo - and fits in a small package. Ideal for small engines in single turbo configuration and stock internal or modified engines. This is an excellent turbocharger for autocross, rally, drift, road racing and street driven applications. The low inertia 58mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is optimally matched for maximum response and fastest spool with the FMW compressor wheel. EFR 6258 uses the smallest-sized EFR compressor housing, fitting in the tightest engine bays particularly twin turbo V6 applications. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 260-440hp range, or as twin turbo applications 400-700+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended (not mandatory).
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 62mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 49.6mm
- Max Flow Rate: 44 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing: 2.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet.
- Turbine type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 58mm
- Turbine Housing 0.64 A/R T25 Housing (Internal WG)
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3" vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings - lowest friction and fastest spool/response, most extreme durability, built-in oil control orifice - (aka oil restrictor) **no restrictor can be used with EFR turbos
- Watercooled Center Section - watercooling is recommended, 14mm banjo bolts
- Double seals on both turbine and compressor end for extreme durability and resistance to any oil seepage
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve Integrated to Compressor Housing
- Integrated Speed Sensor mounting provisions